Terms and Conditions
Bundle Hive Inc. is registered at: 1820 East Warm Springs Rd, Ste 100, Las Vegas, NV 89119, USA. Our VAT registration numbers in Europe are GB264646090, DE 326144488 and Nevada USA Company Number 47-5022135.
Use of Bundlehive.com
- Use of our website is provided to you free of charge for personal use subject to these terms and conditions. By using this website, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. All orders and purchases made on this website will also be governed by these terms and will be between you and Bundle Hive Inc. Your contract will not under any circumstance be with any other party, including any other website which may have directed you to this website. These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
- You must not reproduce, duplicate, copy or resell any part of our website or any content unless specifically authorized in writing from Bundle Hive Inc.
- Although Bundlehive.com aims to offer you the best possible service we cannot guarantee that the service will be fault free. If a fault occurs in the service, please report this to customer services at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will attempt to correct the fault as soon as possible.
- Your access to this website may be occasionally restricted to allow for maintenance or the introduction of new facilities or services as soon as we can.
- Due to limitations on photographic reproduction, colors may differ slightly from the actual products shown.
- All contents and media on the Bundlehive.com website, are created and published online for informational purposes only. It is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice and should not be relied on as health or personal advice. Always seek the guidance of your PT, doctor or other qualified health professional with any questions you may have regarding your health or a medical condition. Never disregard the advice of a medical professional, or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this Website.
- We make no representations and provide no warranties whatsoever, whether expressed or implied, that any of the content or materials available on our website from time to time are accurate, up to date or complete.
- Bundle Hive Inc accept no liability for loss, injury or reaction to any products purchased. All product make-up including materials, contents and use should be checked before purchase. Bundle Hive Inc will offer no compensation or claim under these provisions.
- By placing an order with Bundle Hive Inc., you will automatically be created a customer record, which can be used on Bundlehive.com to monitor past and place future orders.
- You must keep confidential all customer records and information such as user name, identification number, account code and/or password. All information provided is for the use of the account holder. The account holder is responsible for any consequences of unauthorized access of your account due to any disclosure of your account information, including any passwords, to any third party.
- When creating an account, you must provide accurate and complete information. You must not create a customer record on the behalf of anyone else. On creating a record, you consent that all the information provided is true, accurate, current and complete.
- Bundle Hive Inc reserve the right to withdraw or restrict access to the account without notice.
- If you know or suspect that any breach to your account has taken place you must contact our customer services email@example.com immediately.
- The prices payable for the items that you order are clearly set out on the website and any quotation sent to you by any Bundle Hive Inc representative. If by mistake we have underpriced an item, we will not be liable to supply that item to you at the stated price, provided that we notify you before we dispatch the item concerned.
- All prices on the website and quotations are displayed in United State Dollars (USD) inclusive of VAT at the current rates. This will be the case unless otherwise stated.
- The price of the items does not include any delivery charges. If any are applicable these will be charged at the rates applicable at the date you place the order and that are displayed at the time of the order. If by mistake we have undercharged for delivery, we reserve the right to cancel the order but will attempt to gain contact with you to capture the required shipping cost to dispatch the order.
- Our prices are reviewed periodically and are liable to change at any time, all changes will not affect orders that have been dispatched prior to the change. Any orders that are pending may be liable for the price increase.
- If for any reason beyond our reasonable control, we are unable to supply any particular item, we will notify you as soon as possible. We will give you the opportunity to cancel the order or change to a suitable alternative. Please note that an additional charge may be taken if exchanging for a more expensive item. A partial refund will be given in the event of the exchange being of a lesser value.
- On placing an order with us you will receive an order confirmation, please note that this does not mean that your order has been accepted. Your order constitutes an offer to us to buy products.
- Contracts between us are formed on dispatch of the goods.
- If we decline to supply goods and payment has already been taken, we shall credit you via the appropriate payment method with the price of the goods and services within 30 days of declining your order. Bundle Hive Inc. are not obliged to offer you any additional compensation for disappointment or inconvenience suffered.
- If there is a problem with your order in terms of availability of the goods or our availability to deliver, we shall contact you as soon as reasonably practicable.
- The contract will relate only to the products that have been detailed in an order confirmation. We will not be obliged to supply any other products which have not been confirmed on the order confirmation.
Delivery, Shortages and Acceptance
- Please ensure that at least one telephone number is supplied and that it is valid and contactable at all times. This may be needed for delivery confirmation. Failure to provide a valid contact number may result in your order being delayed for which we accept no responsibility.
- Delivery will be made to the address specified by you on the completed order form or at the time of placing the order. Once the goods have been delivered to you, they will be held at your risk and we will not be liable for their loss or destruction.
- If you are not able to take delivery of the products, depending on the carrier used, your goods will either be stored at the depot nearest to your address until you are able to collect them or the carrier will attempt to re deliver the goods to your address.
- We shall use our reasonable endeavors to secure delivery within our advised timescales but shall not be liable for loss or inconvenience by a delay in delivery. Please note that all delivery dates specified are an estimate however a specified time and date is available at an additional cost however Bundle Hive Inc will not be responsible for any failed deliveries out of their control.
- If you order items with different delivery dates, we will hold all the items until the last item is available. You may however choose to have each item delivered separately and we reserve the right to charge you additional shipping costs.
- In the unlikely event of missing, incorrect or damaged items, this must be reported directly to customer services firstname.lastname@example.org within 2 working days from the date of delivery. Following this point, Bundle Hive Inc. reserve the right to reject any claims and any costs for replacements that may be incurred by the consumer.
- All deliveries will be sent with a dispatch or delivery note and should be checked against the goods received.
- Claims will not be accepted for any goods where they have been used, modified, installed or assembled.
- All claims for damages will need to be supported with photographic images and the buyer must provide additional information as required.
- A re-stocking fee may be charged for any failed deliveries of 20%.
- There may be additional delivery charges for re deliveries.
- You should advise of any factors that may affect delivery including access and restrictions
- Goods will have deemed to be successfully delivered after 7 days of the estimated delivery date, unless you inform us otherwise within 7 days of the estimated delivery date. If you do not receive goods ordered by you within 30 days of the date of which you ordered them or the confirmed delivery date, Bundle Hive Inc. will accept no liability for the non-delivery; this includes the cost of the goods, indirect or consequential loss, damage or expenses (including loss of profits, business or goodwill) and compensation.
- We do not offer a collection service. Please contact customer service for more information.
Cancellation and Returns
- If you choose to cancel an order that you have not yet received this must be done before the item has been dispatched, if after this time you may contact our customer services and refuse the delivery.
- You have the right to return your order up to 14 days following delivery. There are some exclusions to this:
- Made to measure products
- Made to order
- Products that have been used, not in perfect condition, including products not in its original packaging, original labels removed and missing original documentation.
- Assembled or built
- Lubricated, oiled, inflated or had any liquid in the product
- Other products indicated on the listings
- In the unlikely event of goods being received damaged or short, see paragraph 7 of these terms.
You have the right to return faulty items within 30 days from the date that you receive the goods, if a fault is discovered within this time you should contact us immediately (email@example.com ) to report this. We will endeavor to fix any faults over the email / telephone and where spare parts are required to rectify the fault these will be sent free of charge within the first 6 months. In all cases we are within our right to request images and/or inspect the product to verify the fault. It is within our rights to attempt one repair to fix any fault before any return is accepted. Please note there are some products that will require regular maintenance and will suffer general wear and tear, these products are exempt from returns under these circumstances as they are not a manufacturing defect. Please see below:
- Soles on footwear
- Gel products
- Resistance products
- Inflatable products
- All warranties and guarantees are non-transferrable and are only valid for the original purchaser. Bundle Hive Inc will not be responsible for any purchases from a re seller.
- For faulty products it is the onus of the buyer to prove that it is a manufacturing fault. Bundle Hive Inc will not be liable for any additional costs or compensation associated with this.
- Returns should be sent to: 1820 East Warm Springs Rd, Ste 100, Las Vegas, NV 89119 USA. Returns sent to any other address could cause a delay in you receiving your refund.
- All returns will be inspected and if they comply with our returns terms and conditions will be refunded with 5 working days of receipt. Any returns that are not within our terms will be refused refund and you will be charged for return shipping.
- For faulty and damaged returns, you will be refunded your shipping costs. Any postage costs agreed to be refunded will be to a maximum of 20 USD in all circumstances. Bundle Hive Inc. will not be liable for delivery and return shipping costs for any other reason.
- It is the buyers' responsibility to return goods including all the parts and pay the return postage costs. It is the responsibility of the buyer to ensure that the products are returned new, unused, damage free and in a resalable condition in their original packaging. If items are damaged on return, they will be refused refund and you will be charged the return shipping. It is advisable to insure your returns due to this reason.
- It may be possible to arrange a collection for an item however there will be a charge for this service.
- All returns must be received within 30 days, any returns outside of this timescale will be refused and returned to the buyer.
- Additional packaging for returns is not available. All products should be returned in such a way as to prevent any or further damage to the product. The onus for this is for the buyer.
- Some of our products are supplied by third party companies. Please note that the legal contract is between you and ourselves and you are subject and bound to these terms.
- All deliveries are by third party carriers; Bundle Hive Inc will not be held liable for any damages caused in the normal delivery process to property or possessions. If any damage is occurred, then the courier delivering the product should be contacted.
Samples, Quotations and Telephone Assistance
- All quotations will only be valid if in writing to Bundle Hive Inc. official email firstname.lastname@example.org . These will be valid for 30 days from the date created unless stated otherwise on the paperwork. After this date there may be a need to re calculate the price.
- All quotations are bound by these terms and conditions.
- A quote or estimate is not a confirmation of purchase.
- Any samples, drawings, descriptive matter or advertising produced are an approximate idea of the goods described in them. They shall not form part of the contract or have any contractual force.
- Payment is accepted by major credit or debit cards and PayPal. Please note we do not accept payment by American Express.
- PayPal payments may be subject to a 3.5% charge.
- All refunds will be made via the original payment method.
- Authority for payment will be assumed at the time of the order.
- Our liability to you in connection with any order will not exceed the total price charged for the goods.
IP- Intellectual Property
- The content of this website is protected by copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights.
- All trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos, copyright, images and other intellectual property rights on our website and any other publication are either owned by us or licensed to us. All such rights are protected by intellectual property laws around the world and all rights are reserved.
- All branding and intellectual property owned by a third party may be trademarks of their respective owner, who may or may not endorse or be affiliated with us.
- You may retrieve and display content of this website on a computer screen, mobile device and store such content in electronic format on disk (but not any server or other storage device connected to a network) or print one copy of such content for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you keep intact all and any copyright and propriety notices. You may not otherwise reproduce, modify, crop or distribute or use for commercial purposes, any of the material or content on Bundlehive.com without written permission from Bundle Hive Inc.
- No License is granted to you in these terms and conditions to use any trademark of Bundle Hive Inc or Bundlehive.com.
Liability of Bundle Hive Inc. and Bundlehive.com
- This website is provided by Bundle Hive Inc without any warranties or guarantees. You must bear the risks associated with the internet.
- In particular, we disclaim all liabilities in connection with the following:
- Incompatibility of these websites with any of your equipment, software or telecommunications links.
- Technical problems including errors of the website
- Unsuitability, unreliability or inaccuracy of the websites
- Inadequacy of the websites to meet your requirements
- You must observe and comply with all applicable regulations and legislation, including obtaining all necessary customs, import or other permits to purchase goods from us. The importation or exportation of certain goods to you may be prohibited by national laws. We make no representation and accept no liability in respect to the export or import of goods you purchase.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to limit any rights that you might have as a consumer under the applicable law or other statutory rights.
- Nothing in these terms shall exclude our liability for personal injury or death shall exclude our liability for personal injury or death caused by our negligence or shall affect or exclude your statutory rights where it would be unlawful to do so.
Third Party Websites
- Our websites may periodically include links to other third-party websites and material which are beyond its control. This Agreement governs only this Site and not any Third-Party Sites. A link to a third-party site is not an endorsement of the content or services in that site and Bundle Hive Inc. is not responsible for the said content on the internet or World Wide Web, or any other website outside of our website.
- If any of these terms is held by any court of competent authority to be unlawful, invalid or unenforceable, in whole or part, this will not affect the validity of the remaining terms which will continue to be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- We reserve the right to edit/remove reviews that contain inaccurate, abusive, slanderous, malicious and contain any language that may cause offence.
- Customer service is available Monday to Friday 09.00 - 17.00 PST.
- Please call +1(516) 5317071 or email email@example.com
- Customer Services are available to assist in all aspects of your enquiries including pre- and post-sale
- The Supplier is not liable to provide any insurance cover for the Goods. It is the Customer’s responsibility to effect whatever insurance cover he requires at his own expense.
- This Agreement is deemed to be made in the State of Nevada USA and all disputes hereunder shall be determined by the appropriate courts of Nevada.
- These Terms and Conditions constitute the whole Agreement made between the Customer and the Supplier.
- This Agreement can only be amended in writing signed by each of the parties.
- All prior discussions and negotiations are merged within this document and the Supplier expressly waives all prior representations made by him or on his behalf that are in conflict with any clauses in this document in any way.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions is intended to have the effect of contravening any applicable provisions of the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 or the Fair-Trading Acts in each of the States and Territories of USA.